Shopping for electronics can be challenging. This is especially true when it comes to TVs. There are so many different brands that make TVs and some are much better than others. TVs also come in a wide range of prices with different features. Plus, there are different types and sizes of TVs. Quality can vary greatly from TVs even made by the same brand so it’s important to do your research before you purchase a TV.
When you’re shopping for a TV it’s important to consider the features that you want. Some TVs may have many different connection options so you can connect your devices, gaming consoles, and other things. If you stream a lot of movies or shows, it’s helpful to choose a TV with a built-in WiFi connection option. The following is a list of the 10 best TVs based on reviews by consumer guide.
[amazon box=”B07FPP6TB5,B0875M44Y5,B0845NT2HX,B0817H41YN,B083XN4K5D,B085M7NVGR,B07JK98NNQ,B0874XJYW8,B07GB61TQR,B084JCXSL6″ /]
10. Insignia NS-32DF310NA19 32-inch Smart HD TV
The Insignia NS-32DF310NA19 smart TV has many features that make it functional for home entertainment. This TV is the ideal size for a bedroom, family room, or any small-medium size space.
This TV from Insignia has various connection options so you can use it with your compatible consoles and devices. It connects easily to your home WiFi network for online use.
- delivers 720p picture quality
- 32″ display works well in many rooms
- includes Fire TV so you can watch online content
- built-in Alexa allows you to control the TV with your voice
- deep blacks and rich colors help you enjoy your favorite shows and movies
- makes it easy to use apps like Netflix and YouTube
- not large enough for use in a big space or home theater
- doesn’t include Dolby Vision HDR
This 32″ TV from Insignia includes Fire TV so you can use apps with ease. The TV connects with your WiFi and includes 3 HDMI ports so you can connect your gaming consoles or other devices.
9. All-New Insignia NS-24DF310NA21
The all-new Insignia NS-24DF310NA21 TV is made with the latest in entertainment technology. This TV is small and would work well in an office, a small bedroom, or kitchen.
This TV from Insignia has excellent sound and picture quality. It’s relatively easy to install and use. It comes with TV stands or has the option for wall installation with a separately purchased mount.
- has WiFi connectivity for streaming and downloading content
- allows you to use Alexa and a voice remote to control the settings and features
- gives you access to popular channels and apps
- lightweight and easy to install on your wall
- features 720p resolution
- includes 3 HDMI connection ports
- may not open apps as seamlessly and quickly as pricier TVs
- screen size is small and only good for use in small rooms
This TV from Insignia is a budget-friendly option that works well in small spaces. It weighs less than 7 pounds and comes with stands or the option to hang it on your wall. The TV has several connection options so you can use your favorite devices.
8. SAMSUNG 55-inch Class QLED Q60T Series
The SAMSUNG 55″ Class QLED Q60T series TV was designed to provide optimum picture and sound quality. It’s well made and includes many features so you can easily watch your favorite movies, play video games, or view online content.
This TV from SAMSUNG is large and perfect for a family room, living room, or small-scale theater room. It can be mounted on the wall or can sit on a level surface with the included feet.
- includes built-in Alexa for voice controls
- has 4K resolution to enhance your viewing experience
- has a system of dedicated warm and cool LED backlights for better contrast
- provides very clear picture which makes it great for gaming and streaming
- has an ultra-fast processor
- comes with a remote capable of doing voice controls
- pricier than many other similarly sized TVs
- only has 3 HDMI ports when others of a similar size have 4
This TV from SAMSUNG allows you to connect to your home WiFi network so you can access online movies, shows, and games. It has a large screen which makes it ideal for use in any room of your home.
7. LG OLED65CXPUA Alexa Built-In CX 65″ 4K Smart OLED TV
The LG OLED65CXPUA smart OLED TV includes the latest in technology. This TV makes it easy to watch shows through your TV service provider, stream movies, and play games online.
This TV from LG connects easily with your favorite devices. You can also use the TV to access popular apps so you can watch videos online or view other online content.
- has a 65″ screen which makes it a good option for a home theater or family room
- includes wireless, Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet, and HDMI connections
- comes with a simply designed remote control that’s easy to use
- can be wall-mounted or used with the included stands
- powerful processor makes for smooth motions and excellent picture
- has advanced motion handling which is great for watching sports or playing games
- TV is large and somewhat heavy which can make wall installation a challenge
- not budget-friendly
This large TV from LG has high-quality picture and sound so you can fully enjoy your games, movies, and other content. It has a quick response time and slim design so you can wall-mount it if desired.
6. LG 65UN7300PUF Alexa Built-In UHD 73 Series 65″ 4K Smart UHD TV
The LG 65UN7300PUF UHD 73 series smart TV includes built-in Alexa so you can use voice controls to adjust volume, search online, change channels, and more.
This smart TV from LG has a 65″ screen which makes it a good option for large rooms. The TV is designed to provide good picture quality at an affordable price when compared to other similarly sized TVs.
- includes 4K resolution
- has the following types of connections: WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB, and Ethernet
- comes with a quad core processor
- good picture quality for the price
- allows you to connect with game consoles, DVD players, and more
- comes with the LG magic remote
- only has 3 HDMI ports
- sound quality may not be as good as with other TVs in this size range
This TV from LG can be used in any large room where you need a big screen for viewing TV shows, movies, and more. The TV is a budget-friendly option for gaming and viewing online content.
5. Sony X750H 65-inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV
The Sony X750H 65″ 4K ultra LED TV is a versatile TV that could work well in any medium to large-sized room. It has the latest in technology so you have access to your favorite shows, movies, and online entertainment.
This TV from Sony can be wall-mounted with a separately purchased mount. It also includes feet so you can set the TV on a level surface if wall mounting isn’t an option.
- has a 4K resolution for high-quality viewing
- allows you to connect to your devices through Bluetooth, wireless, USB, Ethernet, and HDMI
- comes with advanced color and gradation to provide a better picture
- remote control has voice options
- TV is quick and easy to setup
- gaming mode is ideal for anyone who plays video games online
- doesn’t have sound technology like some other TVs
- not equipped with Dolby Vision and Atmos
This TV from Sony has a large 65″ screen so you can see it and use it in large spaces. It connects to your home WiFi network so you can stream videos, play games online, and have access to popular apps.
4. TCL 50S425 50 inch 4K Smart LED ROKU TV
The TCL 50S425 50″ 4K smart LED TV is a budget-friendly option for anyone looking for an affordable and functional TV. It has many advanced features that make it comparable to pricier TVs of the same screen size.
This smart TV from TCL can connect to your favorite devices. This allows you to access apps, watch content online, and us your gaming consoles.
- offers wired, WiFi, and HDMI connections
- compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- weighs just 23.6 pounds which makes for easy wall-mounting
- lets you access Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, and other popular apps
- has a slim profile
- includes stands and can be wall-mounted with a separately purchased mount
- only has 3 HDMI connections
- doesn’t include a Bluetooth connection option
This TV from TCL is Roku compatible. It also works with Alexa and Google Assistant so you can change the settings using your voice. The TV has an affordable price when compared to others of the same size.
3. All-New Toshiba 43LF621U21 43-inch Smart 4K UHD with Dolby Vision
The all-new Toshiba 43LF621U21 43″ smart TV features 4K technology for excellent viewing. This TV is a good size for use in small to medium-size rooms. It has many features that make it highly functional and easy to use.
This 43″ TV from Toshiba makes it easy to watch your favorite online content. You can access popular apps, play games online, or watch your favorite TV shows and movies.
- includes a voice remote that’s compatible with Alexa
- allows you to watch Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, Youtube, and other popular apps
- Fire TV edition gives you more viewing options
- versatile size means you can use it in many different size spaces
- can be mounted on the wall or placed on a level surface with the included stands
- has a slim profile which makes installation easier
- only comes with 3 HDMI ports
- doesn’t have as many connection options as other TVs of the same size
This TV from Toshiba is designed to enhance your viewing experience. It’s compatible with Alexa so you can use voice controls to search for shows or adjust the TV settings. The 43″ size is perfect for rooms of most sizes.
2. TCL 40S325 40 Inch 1080p Smart LED ROKU TV
The TCL 40S325 40″ 1080p smart LED ROKU TV is a budget-friendly option that has plenty of features that make it comparable to many pricier TVs.
This TV from TCL makes it easy to connect to some of the most popular apps. It connects to your home WiFi network so you can stream movies, watch TV shows, and play games online.
- works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- works with WiFi, USB, and HDMI connections
- can be used with the Roku mobile app
- gives you access to over 5000 streaming channels
- affordable price
- has 1080p full HD resolution
- doesn’t have the option to connect with devices using Bluetooth
- sound quality may not be as good as some other higher priced TVs
This TV from TCL is perfect for anyone on a budget who’s looking for a quality TV. It has several connection options so you can connect to your devices and watch content online.
1. SAMSUNG 50-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV
The SAMSUNG 50″Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 series TV features 4K technology. This smart TV is a good size for use in most medium-size rooms.
This TV from SAMSUNG has the latest advances in TV technology. It makes it easy for you to connect with your home WiFi network for streaming or gaming.
- the LCD display makes your movies and games look clear and crisp
- allows you to connect with devices through Bluetooth, USB, wireless, Ethernet, and HDMI connections
- equipped with Alexa and Bixby
- you can use voice controls to search for shows and movies
- accesses popular online apps with ease
- has an ultra-fast processor
- doesn’t have a backlight
- not equipped with advanced audio
This TV from SAMSUNG has many features so you can watch online movies and shows, play video games, and use your favorite apps. The 50″ screen is perfect for a bedroom, living room, or family room.
Many people get frustrated when shopping for the best TV. Choosing electronics can be difficult, especially if you don’t know a lot about the optional features. There are some basic TVs for those who don’t need all the extras. But a TV with a lot of features can be very functional for anyone who streams TV shows, plays games online, or does other activities on their TV besides just watching movies and TV shows.
One of the most important things to think about when choosing the best TV is how many devices you want to connect to it. Some devices have multiple HDMI connections so you can easily connect your game consoles, DVD players, and other devices. Bluetooth connections and WiFi are also very useful. It’s helpful to read online reviews when choosing the best TV. These reviews can provide you with helpful information on the functionality and value of the TVs you’re considering.