Keeping healthy and avoiding germs is on the mind of many people as will all deal with the spread of infectious illnesses. There are many options when it comes to killing germs in your home and on-the-go. While some people prefer to use sprays and disinfecting wipes, they aren’t always the best choice for every type of surface. These disinfecting agents can leave residue on your electronic devices and they simply don’t work on some types of surfaces.
Another option you have when it comes to sanitizing surfaces is to use a sanitizing box. These boxes use powerful UV light to kill bacteria and viruses in minutes. They are safe for use on most devices and can be used to sanitize electronics, clothing, masks, and more. Portable UV light sanitizing boxes come in several sizes so you can choose the best option that will meet your needs. The following is a list of the 10 best portable UV light sanitizer boxes based on reviews by consumer guides.
[amazon box=”B08LH6CY3N,B08J27PNHV,B08CN4SRQS,B08DX7L7H4,B08HPL2SV8,B087C79S57,B08D3YS8J8,B07ZQKVBPP,B0868H8QKR,B08DP5RFSR” /]
10. LED UV Sanitizer Bag
The LED UV sanitizer bag is convenient for use on the go. This bag has a carrying handle so you can take it with you to the office, while traveling, or anywhere you need to sanitize things for safety.
This sanitizing bag uses powerful UV lights to kill bacteria and viruses. It’s easy to use and perfect for cleaning electronics, remotes, masks, sunglasses, and more.
- available in blue or black
- large capacity means you can sanitize more items at once
- can be used for baby bottles, keys, jewelry, beauty tools, and other items
- perfect for travel
- has a zippered opening for easy access
- sanitizes items without chemicals and doesn’t leave a residue
- doesn’t come with clear instructions to help you know how to use it
- the included USB charging cable is not very long when compared to other cables
This convenient UV light sanitizing box can accommodate many common items that encounter germs daily. This box has a carrying handle on the top so you can take it with you on the go.
9. Foldable UV Light Sanitizer Bag
This convenient UV light sanitizing bag can be folded compactly when not in use. This makes it perfect for travel or for use in public. This box would also be great for a student.
This sanitizing bag is made of durable materials but is still lightweight so you can take it anywhere. It uses powerful UV lights to kill germs and bacteria on small items to help prevent infection.
- bag can be folded flat when you’re not using it
- the carrying handle on top makes it very portable
- kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- simple design makes it easy to use
- can sanitize phones, keys, makeup brushes, and more
- UV-C bulbs are designed to last for up to 10,000 hours of use
- not able to accommodate large items
- sanitizing process make take longer than with some other sanitizing boxes
This sanitizing box uses powerful UV-C bulbs to kill harmful bacteria and viruses. You can take it with you anywhere to kill germs on your phone, wallet, and other items that get handled frequently in public.
8. 4 in 1 UV Light Sanitizer Bag
This 4-in-1 UV light sanitizing bag has a folding design so you can store it away when not in use. This bag is also great for travel since it doesn’t take up much space in your luggage.
This sanitizing bag from LOFTER has a handle on top for portability. It’s perfect for killing germs on small to medium size items and can accommodate multiple items at once to save time.
- comes with a detachable sanitizing wand
- certified by the EPA
- uses UV light to reach all angles to kill bacteria and viruses
- larger capacity than many other sanitizing boxes
- can be used on fabrics, electronics, toys, and more
- safe for use and won’t harm your eyes
- pricier than many other sanitizing boxes
- not compatible with USB power cables
This sanitizing box is larger than many other similarly designed boxes. It kills harmful bacteria and viruses to help keep you healthy. The box folds compactly so you can travel with it.
7. iBune UV Light Sanitizer Bag
The iBune UV light sanitizer bag uses powerful UV-C bulbs to kill germs. This bag is easy to use and very convenient to carry with you wherever you need it.
This bag from iBune is rechargeable so you don’t have to worry about changing batteries. It has a handle on top so you can take it while you travel, use it on the go, or take it to the office.
- designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- made of durable PU leather
- kills germs without the use of chemicals
- has a larger capacity than many other light sanitizer boxes
- includes a carrying handle for convenience
- can be used on clothing, electronics, and more
- doesn’t fold like some other sanitizing bags
- not ideal for airplane travel due to the bulky size
This UV-C light sanitizing bag has a carrying handle and a larger capacity than many others. It contained powerful bulbs that kill harmful viruses and bacteria that are found on surfaces.
6. DuoLuxe UV Light Sanitizer Box
The DuoLuxe UV light sanitizer box is portable and rechargeable. This box can be used at home to kill germs on many small to medium size items. It’s also great for travel or on-the-go use.
This portable UV light sanitizer box kills most bacteria and viruses that are commonly found on surfaces. You can use it frequently on items that you touch when out in public to help prevent infection.
- includes a sterilizing wand so you can kill germs on surfaces that won’t fit inside the box
- kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- uses UV-C and UV-A lights for effectiveness
- box is made of durable materials and long-lasting
- includes a charging cable and adapter
- offers 360-degree sanitizing to kill germs on all sides
- smaller capacity than some other sanitizing boxes
- doesn’t include detailed instructions to help know how to use the box
This sanitizing box from DuoLuxe can be used on your phone, keys, masks, and more. The box uses powerful lights to kill common bacteria and viruses to help keep you healthy.
5. HOPE C+ UV Light Sanitizer Bag
The HOPE C+ UV light sanitizer bag was designed for on-th-go use during travel, at work, or at school. This sanitizing bag can also be used at home to clean objects that you’ve handled while out shopping or doing other activities.
This sanitizing bag uses UV-C bulbs to kill germs. These bulbs have been shown to be effective at killing most common viruses and bacteria so you don’t get infections.
- includes 12 powerful LED bulbs
- available in gray and dark gray
- includes a handle for portability
- kills 99.99% of bacteria
- bag has strong zippers to keep items secure
- the middle space is removable and washable
- needs to be recharged after 70 minutes of use
- takes a long time for a complete charge
This UV light sanitizer bag can be used at home or while traveling. The bag has 12 powerful UV bulbs inside to kill germs on electronics, keys, masks, your wallet, and more. It can also be used for toys and baby items.
4. UV Light Sanitizer Box
The UV light sanitizer box from HEALTHLAB has a larger capacity than most so it can accommodate larger items or several items to save time when killing bacteria and viruses. This helps reduce your chances of getting sick from surface transmission.
This sanitizer box can be used for phones, tablets, wallets, keys, clothing, and more. The box has powerful UV light bulbs inside that have been shown to be effective at killing most common germs.
- box is EPA compliant to give you peace of mind that it works
- charges using a standard USB cable
- provides full disinfection within 3 minutes
- has a handle so you can take it with you anywhere
- includes a safe viewing window so you know the lights are working
- automatically shuts down once sanitation is complete
- large size means it takes up more space in your luggage
- doesn’t come with a power adapter for charging
This UV light sanitizer box has bulbs in the top and bottom to sanitize all surfaces inside. It has a comparatively large capacity so you can use it for toys, baby gear, tablets, and other items.
3. HoMedics UV Clean Sanitizer Bag
The HoMedics UV Clean sanitizer bag is one of the more affordable options on the market when it comes to size and features. This bag kills germs quickly and effectively to help keep you safe and healthy.
This sanitizing bag from HoMedics is designed to kill most types of bacteria and viruses that are found on surfaces. It’s great for use at home or for travel.
- UV bulbs are positioned so they can reach all surfaces on most objects
- small size makes it portable
- can be used 18 times on a single charge
- sanitizes more quickly than other units
- can be used for phones, keys, wallets, and more
- made of durable materials
- capacity is smaller than many other sanitizing bags
- doesn’t have a carrying handle
This sanitizing bag from HoMedics features powerful bulbs to kill 99.99% of germs. It works well for home use or for use at the office. It can accommodate small items like cell phones, wallets, and more.
2. Cahot UV Light Sanitizer Box
The Cahot UV light sanitizer box is perfect for use with small items like phones and masks. This box is lightweight and portable so you can take it with you wherever you need it.
This UV light sanitizing box from Cahot also features an aroma diffuser. This allows you to add your favorite essential oils to diffuse them for relaxation or other benefits.
- equipped with dual UV lights
- can also be used to wirelessly charge your phone
- fits any phone up to 6.2″
- small and portable
- easy to use
- smaller capacity
- not ideal for tablets or other larger items
This portable and compact light sanitizing box can be used at home, at school, or at the office. It has powerful lights that kill potentially harmful viruses and bacteria.
1. Doctor’s Choice UV Light Sanitizer
The Doctor’s Choice UV light sanitizer has a large capacity when compared to many other boxes. IT can easily accommodate several items at once to save time.
This light sanitizer uses UV bulbs to kill bacteria and viruses. It can disinfect your items in as little as 3 minutes to help stop the spread of germs and to keep you healthy.
- includes a safety magnetic switch to prevent accidental exposure to UV lights
- the UV light window lets you know the unit is working
- has a zipper to prevent UV light leakage
- larger capacity
- simple design makes it easy to use
- carrying handle allows you to take it with you
- higher price than many other sanitizing boxes
- the included zipper closure can be difficult to get completely closed
This UV light sanitizing box contains UV bulbs to effectively kill germs. It can be used on phones, masks, keys, sunglasses, jewelry and other items that you touch when out in public.
One of the best features of a UV light sanitizing box is that they do the work for you. These boxes have powerful UV bulbs that safely kill most bacteria and viruses so you don’t get sick from surface transmission. Some UV light boxes are designed for use on smaller objects while others can accommodate larger items. It’s helpful to choose a portable UV light sanitizing box so you can take it with you anywhere and always have it available when you need it.
UV light sanitizer boxes are designed to kill germs in minutes. Most are relatively affordable and easy to use. They can be kept in your car, at home, in the office, or used for travel. These boxes can kill germs on fabrics, phones, masks, sunglasses, and more. When you’re choosing the best UV light sanitizing box, it’s helpful to read online reviews. These reviews can help you choose the best option that meets your needs and budget.