Current events in the world have many people thinking more about germs and ways to prevent infection. Whether it’s flu season, or any time of year, it can be helpful to have devices on hand to kill germs on your hands and the devices you use when out in public. When you think about how much you likely use your phone in public, you may realize just how dirty phones can get. It’s not usually wise to wipe them with anything wet as it can cause damage. But there are other ways to sterilize your phone.
A phone sterilizer box can remove bacteria and viruses from your phone to help prevent illness. Most of these boxes are small enough to take with you when traveling, to keep in your car, or to keep in a purse or backpack. When used properly and often, they can go a long way in protecting you from common infectious illnesses. The following is a list of the 10 best UV phone sterilizer boxes based on reviews by consumer guides.
[amazon box=”B08FBW4ZB6,B08D76PHMJ,B087CFQ8Y3,B08BJFRS78,B07RP2LGVQ,B07Z9NZHBR,B08BR9258S,B0861BNBXW,B07GZ5PQYZ,B072R5RHQP” /]
10. Wetekit Phone UV Sanitizer
The Wetekit phone UV sanitizer is a compact device that you can take with you anywhere. It uses portable UV light to kill harmful bacteria and viruses that can be spread when you use your phone.
This UV sterilizer from Wetekit provides 360 sanitation to kill germs all over your phone. It has a simple design and is very easy to use. It fits most standard size cell phones.
- can be used for iOS and Android phones
- also works for jewelry, watches, Bluetooth devices and more
- available in black, blue, or white
- easy to use
- compact size means you can take it anywhere
- kills 99.99% of bacteria in 8 minutes
- not large enough to accommodate large phones or tablets
- takes longer to fully sanitize than some other UV phone sterilizer boxes
This phone sanitizer can also be used for earbuds, jewelry, and more to remove potentially harmful germs. It’s small enough to be kept in your car or bag so you always have it when you need it.
9. VANELC UV Light Sanitizer Box
The VANELC UV light sanitizer box can fit most cell phones. This box usually powerful UV light to kill microscopic organisms to help keep you from getting sick after using your phone.
This UV light sanitizing box has 8 powerful lamps to provide sanitizing light for use with phones, toothbrush heads, watches, and more. The reflective glass bottom helps the light reach all angles.
- can also be used as a wireless phone charge
- one-button operation makes it easy to use
- lamps turn off automatically when the unit is opened for safety
- can fit phones up to 6.5″
- completes sanitation in just 3 minutes
- box is compact and ideal for travel
- pricier than some other light sanitizing boxes
- needs to be plugged in constantly to be used as a phone charger
This UV light sanitizing box has powerful bulbs that sanitize your phone and other items in as little as 3 minutes. It can hold most standard size cell phones and can also be used for makeup brushes, masks, and more.
8. UV Phone Sanitizer
The UV phone sanitizer box from Roadview provides 360 degrees of powerful UV lights so it can sanitize all sides of your devices at once.
This sanitizer is designed to accommodate most cell phones easily. It can also be used for other items like toothbrushes, makeup brushes, watches, and jewelry.
- works with all mobile phones under 7.2″
- also works as an aromatherapy diffuser
- kills 99.9% of germs
- charged by a standard USB cable
- small enough to take with you anywhere
- sanitizes your items in little time
- doesn’t have a built-in battery
- needs to be constantly plugged in for use
This sanitizing box can be used for keys, your wallet, your phone, and more. It’s an affordable option that allows you to clean your small items easily anywhere you have access to a USB charging device.
7. Samsung Electronics Samsung Qi Wireless Charger and UV Sanitizer
The Samsung Electronics Qi wireless charger and UV sanitizer functions to keep your devices charged and free of potentially harmful bacteria.
This compact charger and sanitizer from Samsung has an intuitive design that makes it easy to use. The unit turns off automatically when the lid is opened to prevent UV exposure.
- disinfects your devices for 10 minutes
- designed to kill 99% of common bacteria
- uses Qi technology to wirelessly charge your phone while it sanitizes
- acts as a sanitizer while simultaneously charging your phone
- works with most types of phones
- can also be used to sanitize keys, sunglasses, and more
- doesn’t include the wall charger
- takes longer to sanitize than some other UV sanitizing boxes
This UV sanitizer from Samsung can be used with most standard phones. It includes a USB power cable so you can use the box anywhere with access to a USB port.
6. PhoneSoap Go Battery-Powered Smartphone Sanitizer & Portable Charger
The PhoneSoap Go battery-powered smartphone sanitizer and portable charger is dual-purpose and perfect for on-the-go use. This unit doesn’t require electricity to charge and clean your phone.
This UV light sanitizer and phone charger from PhoneSoap is perfect for travel or for us at the office. It’s compact in size so you can keep it in a purse, desk, backpack, or briefcase so it’s always available when you need it.
- uses clinically proven technology to kill germs
- compact and perfect for travel
- includes 2 germicidal UV-C bulbs
- can accommodate most cell phones
- unit can also kill germs on headphones, keys, and more
- can be used to charge your phone
- not big enough to accommodate tablets
- needs to be charged for use
This phone sanitizing box from PhoneSoap is made for portable use. The unit is compact and battery-powered so you can easily take it with you anywhere.
5. HomeSoap UV Sanitizer
The HomeSoap UV sanitizer can be used for phones and other devices. This sanitizer kills potentially harmful bacteria on your keys, wallet, sunglasses, jewelry, and small electronic devices.
This UV sanitizing box from HomeSoap has 2 large powerful UV-C lights that kill germs to give you peace of mind that your devices and gear is safe for use.
- provides 360-degree disinfection
- is large enough to accommodate tablets and remote controls
- available in black or white
- has suction feet on the bottom to keep the unit in place during use
- includes 2 USB ports
- can charge your devices while it sanitizes them
- much higher price than most other box UV sanitizers
- not as portable due to the size and shape of the box
This phone sanitizing box from PhoneSoap has a larger capacity than most. It can be used to sanitize tablets, children’s toys, baby bottles, and more. It also charges your phone and other devices while it kills germs.
4. UV Phone Sanitizer Smartphone Sterilizer
This UV smartphone sanitizer is affordable and effective in cleaning your phone and other items. It can be used for small electronic devices, makeup brushes, keys, and more.
This sanitizing box is compact so you can take it with you anywhere. It features a strong UV-C lamp that neutralizes harmful microorganisms to help keep you healthy.
- can be used with phones up to 7.2″ in length
- has an aromatherapy function so you can add your favorite essential oils
- provides 360-degree sanitation to reach all surfaces of your device
- fully enclosed so it doesn’t leak UV light
- compact size means you can take it with you anywhere
- can be used to clean masks
- not large enough to accommodate tablets
- doesn’t act as a wireless charge like some other sanitizing boxes
This UV light sanitizing box can remove potentially harmful bacteria from your phone and other small electronics. It’s budget-friendly and small so you can carry it with you.
3. UV Light Sanitizer Box
The UV light sanitizer box can be used to kill harmful bacteria and viruses that are commonly found on your phone. It can also sanitize other objects like headphones, keys, and more.
This sanitizing box uses powerful UV light bulbs to effectively kill germs. The box is compact so you can keep it in your desk or take it on the go so it’s always available when you need it.
- kills bacteria in as little as 3 minutes
- designed to kill 99.9% of common germs
- long-lasting UV-C bulbs can last for up to 10,000 hours of use
- can fit most smartphone brands and models
- compact box can be used anywhere
- sanitizes without moisture and doesn’t leave any residue like cleaning wipes
- pricier than many other UV sanitizing boxes
- not rechargeable and needs to be plugged in for use
This sanitizing box has a larger capacity than many others so it should be able to accommodate nearly any smartphone. It can also be used to sanitize your watch, keys, jewelry, masks, and more.
2. PhoneSoap Wireless UV Smartphone Sanitizer & Qi Charger
The PhoneSoap wireless UV smartphone sanitizer and Qi charger is a dual-purpose device. It charges your phone while it kills potentially harmful germs.
This phone sanitizing box from PhoneSoap has 3 powerful UV-C bulbs that have been shown to kill bacteria that are commonly found on cell phones and other devices.
- can be used for phones, pacifiers, keys, and more
- kills 99.99% of bacteria to help keep you from getting sick
- charges your phone while it cleans
- uses Qi technology to charge compatible phones
- reflective interior cleans all sides of your phone
- can accommodate most brands and models of smartphones
- only charges phones with wireless Qi capabilities
- pricey when compared to many other sanitizing boxes
This UV-C light sanitizing box can be used for phones, earbuds, and more. This unit also wirelessly charges your Qi-enabled phone while it kills the germs. Its small size means you can take it with you anywhere.
1. PhoneSoap 3 UV Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger
The PhoneSoap 3 UV smartphone sanitizer also acts as a universal charger. This box can accommodate nearly any smartphone to kill the germs that are commonly found on phones while also charging the phone.
This UV light sanitizing box comes in several colors. It is small in size you can keep it in your desk at work or you can carry it with you for travel or school.
- comes in aqua, black, gold, white, orchid, periwinkle, or silver
- includes 2 germicidal UV-C bulbs
- kills 99.99% of bacteria and germs
- fits and charges almost any phone
- can also be used for headphones, pacifiers, and more
- perfect for on the go
- doesn’t fit tablets or other larger devices
- takes longer to sanitize than some other sanitizing boxes
This sanitizing box from PhoneSoap comes in several colors. It is designed to simultaneously charge your phone while it kills germs. It’s compact so you can use it anywhere.
Phone sterilizer boxes have been around for years, but they are just now becoming more popular. As people learn more about the way illnesses spread, they are looking for ways to protect themselves from bacteria and viruses. Most people touch their phones frequently when out in public. The germs on your hands can transfer to your phone, then can cause illnesses when you hold your phone to your face. A UV phone sterilizer box kills those germs so you don’t get sick.
These phone sterilizer boxes are simple to use and relatively affordable. This is especially true when you think of the inconvenience and expense that can go along with getting sick. If you use your phone sterilizer box frequently and as directed, it can kill those harmful germs so they don’t transfer to your body and make you ill. It’s helpful to read online reviews when choosing a UV phone sterilizer box to be sure you get the best option for the money.