Keeping up with all the necessary cleaning tasks in your home can be difficult when you have other obligations or other things you would rather be doing. There are some modern conveniences that can make everyday cleaning easier and quicker.
One of these innovative products is a robot vacuum cleaner. These small robots are ideal for doing basic floor cleaning around your home so you can spend your time doing other things.
Most people appreciate clean floors but keeping up with the dirt can take a lot of time out of your day, especially if you have pets and kids. A robot vacuum cleaner can be used daily to prevent your floors from getting extremely dirty.
Many robot vacuum cleaners have an option to connect to your home WiFi network. You may also be able to download an app that goes with the vacuum. With these options you can control your vacuum from anywhere. The following is a list of the 10 best robot vacuums based on reviews by consumer report.
[amazon box=”B07D78Y5TN,B07NPNN57S,B00IPEZKBW,B019OH9898,B01ID8H6NO,B07D75MVX9,B077HW9XM7,B06XRT2B3P,B07DL4QY5V,B079QYYGF1″ /]
10. eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30
The eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 has an upgraded design that allows you to keep your floors clean with very minimal effort. This vacuum automatically recharges itself so it’s always ready to clean your floors when you need it.
This robot vacuum from eufy includes boundary strips that you can put down in your home. This allows the vacuum to only clean the areas you want it to clean and prevents it from going into undesired areas. It has a slim design to fit into tight spaces.
- can clean hard floors and most carpets
- strong suction to thoroughly clean floors
- can vacuum for up to 100 minutes on one charge
- operates at a volume no louder than a microwave
- has an anti-scratch tempered glass top
- drop sensing technology prevents it from falling
- is not WiFi compatible
- can’t work with voice technology
This robotic vacuum from eufy includes boundary strips that can be used to keep it in the desired areas. The unit has a slim design that can fit under some furniture for thorough cleaning. It’s easy to use and designed to automatically recharge as needed.
9. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner has powerful suction to clean your floors quickly and efficiently. This robotic vacuum is ideal for homes with pets as it includes a specialized filter that helps capture pet hair and dander for cleaner hard floors and carpets.
This robot vacuum from Coredy has an automatic self-charging design so you never have to worry about a dead battery when you want your floors cleaned. It includes a remote control and has the option for you to schedule cleaning for when it’s most convenient.
- -1400Pa extra strong suction
- remote control makes it easy to adjust the settings
- includes an auto-adjust cleaning head
- can pick up small and large debris and also works for pet hair
- works on hard floors and medium pile carpets
- slim design glides under beds
- may not stop at the top of stairs
- vacuum is not WiFi compatible
This robotic vacuum from Coredy has a slim profile that can fit under beds and other types of furniture for effective cleaning. The unit includes a remote control that allows you to schedule cleaning easily. It works well in homes with pets and children to pick up crumbs, pet hair, and other debris.
8. iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum can clean up pet hair, dirt, dust, and other debris. This vacuum has a self-charging design so the unit is always charged and ready when you need it. It also has a dock button so you can dock it yourself.
This robotic vacuum from iRobot is slim in height and can fit under some furniture. It loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt and larger debris. The dual multi-surface brushes work together to efficiently clean your hardwood, laminate, tile, and carpets.
- 3-stage cleaning system
- cleaning head adapts to hard floors or carpets
- dirt detecting sensors find all dirt and debris
- features smart navigation
- runs for up to 90 minutes before needing to be recharged
- edge sweepers clean near walls and corners
- doesn’t feature scheduling option
- can’t be connected to smart devices
The iRobot Roomba is a technologically advanced robotic vacuum cleaner that is able to sense the areas on your floor that need the most attention. This vacuum automatically charges itself as needed and is able to clean for up to 90 minutes on one full charge.
7. iRobot Braava jet 240 Superior Robot Mop
The iRobot Braava Jey 240 Superior Robot Mop is designed to keep your floors clean with several different cleaning modes. This compact unit not only sweeps up dry dirt and debris, but also has a mopping function that removes spills, sticky messes, and stains.
This mopping robotic floor cleaner from iRobot has a sleek design that allows it to clean under furniture and around tight places in your home. The unit is easy to use and can clean your bathroom, kitchen, living room, and other spaces with hard flooring.
- precision jet spray for easy cleanup
- vibrating cleaning head gets up tough messes
- includes wet mopping, damp mopping, and dry sweeping modes
- can be used on nearly any type of hard flooring
- small size can go around toilets and tight corners
- includes a pad eject button so you don’t have to touch dirty cleaning pads
- can’t be used on carpet
- doesn’t automatically charge itself
This mopping floor cleaner from iRobot is designed to clean nearly any type of hard flooring. It has 3 different cleaning modes and the unit selects the appropriate mode based on the type of cleaning pad you’re using. It’s small in size to easily clean tight areas.
6. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum features the latest in technology which helps you keep your floors clean with very little effort on your part. This vacuum is small in design but has powerful suction so it’s able to thoroughly clean your floors efficiently.
This robot vacuum cleaner from iRobot works hard to clean nearly any type of flooring including hard floors and carpets. It can be used with voice control technology like Amazon’s Alexa to allow you to adjust the settings and have the unit clean your floors anytime.
- has a 3-stage cleaning system to remove all types of dirt and debris
- features mapping technology to help the unit navigate around your home
- can be used for homes with pets
- picks up pet hair, dirt, dust, and larger debris
- high efficiency filter captures around 99% of pet allergens
- automatically recharges as needed
- one of the higher priced robotic vacuums available
- does not feature automatic dirt disposal like some other higher priced models
This robotic vacuum from iRobot includes the latest technological advances to help it clean your home thoroughly. It has a mapping system that allows the unit to clean, recharge itself as needed, then return to cleaning the remaining areas once it has been charged.
5. eufy [BoostIQ] RoboVac 30C
The eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C is WiFi compatible so you can connect the base of the vacuum to your home network. This gives you various options when it comes to controlling the timing of your vacuum cleaner so it’s able to work when most convenient for you.
This robotic vacuum cleaner from eufy is designed to clean hard floors and carpets, up to a medium-pile. It includes the brand’s boundary strips which allow you to keep the unit from entering certain areas where you don’t want it to go.
- comes with 13.2 feet of boundary strips
- includes a remote control
- can clean for up to 100 minutes on one charge
- has powerful 1500Pa suction
- automatically increases suction power when needed
- recharges itself for convenience
- when using maximum suction mode the unit can only clean for around 40 minutes
- doesn’t feature mapping technology when cleaning
This robot vacuum cleaner from eufy has convenient WiFi connectivity so you can set the unit to work even when you’re not at home. It also works with your Amazon Alexa device. The vacuum has a slim design that allows it to fit under beds and some other types of furniture.
4. ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S robotic vacuum cleaner is a budget-friendly option when compared to many other brands and models. This unit has a quiet motor so as not to disturb you, even if you have it operating at night.
This robot vacuum from ECOVACS features self-charging so it’s always charged and ready to go when you need it. It features powerful suction that can remove most types of dirt and debris from hard woods, tile, laminate, vinyl, and lower pile carpets.
- works with voice control technology
- can connect to your WiFi network
- has 3 modes: spot mode, auto mode, and edge mode
- can be used in one area or to clean your entire home
- vacuum can run for around 110 minutes on one charge
- allows you to schedule cleaning
- doesn’t have mapping technology
- vacuum doesn’t automatically boost suction on carpets
This compact and affordable robotic vacuum cleaner from ECOVACS has technology that allows you to connect it to your WiFi network. It’s also compatible with your Amazon Alexa device. The unit automatically returns to its charging dock as needed.
3. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba 960 robotic vacuum cleaner features self-charging so it’s always charged and ready to go. This vacuum cleaner works well in homes with pets and children. It picks up hair, crumbs, dust, dirt, and other debris.
This robot vacuum from iRobot has a sleek design that helps it easily navigate around your home. It can connect to your home WiFi network and can be used with the Amazon Alexa device for voice controls. It runs for up to 90 minutes on one full charge.
- you can schedule cleaning from anywhere using the iRobot HOME app
- features edge cleaning brushes to clean around walls and corners
- sensors guide the unit under and around furniture and obstacles
- dirt detecting sensors tell the unit where floors are the most dirty
- includes a virtual wall barrier to help you better control where it cleans
- works on carpets and hard floors
- doesn’t include automatic dirt disposal
- vacuum doesn’t include a high-efficiency filter
The Roomba 690 from iRobot is designed to clean most types of flooring. It has sensors that help it to navigate your home and find the areas with the most dirt. This vacuum can connect to your home WiFi network so you can setup cleaning from anywhere.
2. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
The Roomba 675 from iRobot vacuum cleaner includes a dock and self-charging technology so the unit stays charged and ready for use. This vacuum cleaner has a 3-stage cleaning system that loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt, dust, debris, and hair.
This robotic vacuum from iRobot can be used on hard floors and carpets. It includes dual multi-surface brushes that can remove dirt and larger debris efficiently. It also has an auto-adjust cleaning head to adapt to hard floors or carpets.
- works with Amazon Alexa
- connects easily to your home WiFi network
- dirt detect sensors tell the unit where to work hardest
- using smart technology to navigate around your home
- edge-sweeping brush gets close to walls
- you can use the app to schedule cleaning
- doesn’t include a high-efficiency filter for removing allergens
- unit doesn’t automatically empty the dirt container
This robot vacuum cleaner from iRobot has sensors that help it find the dirtiest areas of your floors to clean them thoroughly. It also has navigation sensors to help it avoid obstacles. You can connect the unit to your WiFi so you can schedule cleaning even when you’re not at home.
1. eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim)
The eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S has a slim design so it can go under beds and other furniture. This vacuum features super powerful suction to remove all types of dirt and debris from your floors. It’s designed to work quietly so as not to disturb you.
This robotic vacuum cleaner from eufy can be used on nearly any types of flooring including hard floors and medium pile carpets. It automatically adjusts the suction to work more efficiently on carpet to clean up hair, dust, and other debris.
- one of the slimmest options available
- automatically increases suction when needed
- can vacuum for up to 100 minutes on one charge
- comes in black or white
- includes a remote control for convenience
- has a sensor for avoiding obstacles
- not compatible with WiFi
- doesn’t work with voice controls like Amazon’s Alexa
This slim robotic vacuum from eufy has powerful suction that can be used on hard floors or carpets. It includes a charging port where it automatically docks itself when it needs to be recharged. This vacuum also has a remote control so you can easily adjust the settings.
A robot vacuum is a convenient item to have in your home, no matter the types of floors you have. Most robot vacuums can clean carpet, hard floors, and area rugs. Some also have a mopping option which means even less home cleaning for you. When choosing the right robot vacuum for your home be sure to compare the different options based on the features they offer.
Many robot vacuums are small enough to fit under some types of furniture. Another nice feature to look for is a larger dust bin so you don’t have to empty it as often. Some of these vacuums can be quite pricey but the higher priced options often include advanced features that increase their functionality.
It can also be helpful to read online consumer reviews when comparing different robot vacuums. These reviews can help you decide which option best meets your needs based on quality and price.