Sleep is very important to your overall health. Getting a good night’s rest can help you wake up feeling refreshed and can also increase your energy throughout the day.
If you struggle with sleep issues, you may benefit from having an adjustable bed. These beds allow you to adjust the height of the head and foot area. Adjustable beds can be beneficial for everyone but may be especially helpful for those with mobility issues.
An adjustable bed allows you to adjust the settings based on how you sleep best. Most adjustable beds allow you to adjust each side separately so each person can choose different settings if desired. These beds come in several styles with various settings.
Adjustable beds are also available in a wide range of prices. When choosing the best option it’s important to compare the beds based on your budget and the different features. The following is a list of the 10 best adjustable beds based on reviews by consumer report.
[amazon box=”B07LGGT86C,B0794Y5W7H,B0718ZCZHP,B07LCWL94B,B07KPQG1MH,B07BFDWVV7,B07H8N9GFM,B07DQF9BP8,B07NDT2XB1,B076BTMS8Z” /]
10. Split King Adjustable Bed Base Frame + 14” Cool Gel Memory Foam mattresses
The Split King Adjustable Bed Base Frame comes with 2 14″ mattresses so that each side of the bed can be controlled separately. The bed frame is made by Sven & Son and can be used with nearly any type of headboard that you choose.
The two included mattresses by Nature Sleep have a soft design that’s also supportive. This set includes everything you need to set up your new adjustable bed. Not only is it functional, but this bed will also add a lovely elegance and luxurious feel to your bedroom.
- mattresses features memory foam for comfort
- adjustable lumbar support allows you to choose settings based on your comfort
- interactive massage features add an extra element of comfort
- can be controlled with a mobile app
- allows each person to control the sides separately
- mattress is designed to help keep you cool while you sleep
- doesn’t include a headboard or footboard
- entire set is pricey compared to some other brands
This adjustable bed frame includes dual mattresses that are controlled separately for varying comfort levels on each side of the bed. The frame allows you to sit closely to the wall while being propped up for reading, watching TV, or sleeping.
9. DynastyMattress New! DM9000s
The DynastyMattress New adjustable bed features advanced technology that makes adjusting the bed to your desired comfort level quick and easy. This bed allows you to adjust each side separately so couples can both be comfortable.
This adjustable bed from DynastyMattress has a split-king design to give plenty of space for two people to sleep comfortably. The bed has a heavy duty base that’s designed to hold up to the heavy wear and tear that can come from using an adjustable bed.
- bed frame has a weight capacity of 1800 pounds
- includes under the bed lighting
- can be controlled using wireless remote or Bluetooth connection
- features 4 motors with 4 independent zones that can be controlled separately
- allows you to play music through Bluetooth
- has a wall-hugging design to keep you closer to your nightstand
- unit is heavy
- remote can be a challenge to use in the dark
This adjustable bed from DynastyMattress has 4 zones with individual motors that can be controlled separately. The bed allows you to connect to it with a Bluetooth device so you can control the unit and play your favorite music through the attached speakers.
8. Brooklyn Bedding Electric Adjustable Bed Base Twin XL
The Brooklyn Bedding Electric Adjustable Bed Base comes in a twin XL size. This adjustable bed would be ideal for a room where you only need space to sleep 1 person. It features 2 motors that can be controlled separately.
This twin XL adjustable bed features 6 legs to provide even support throughout. The bed frame has a simple design that can be easily incorporated into any bedroom decor. It’s also easy to install and easy to use with simple controls.
- designed to be compatible with most adjustable-style mattresses
- has a maximum weight capacity of 1000 pounds
- includes a wired remote
- installation is quick and easy
- allows you to operate the foot and head areas separately
- uses quiet motors so as not to disturb you at night
- requires some assembly
- certain mattresses may not line up with the frame exactly
This twin XL adjustable bed frame is compatible with most mattresses that are designed to be used with adjustable beds. It features two motors, one at the head and one at the foot, to allow you to adjust each area for your personal comfort.
7. Split King Adjustable Bed Base Frame + 14” Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress
This adjustable bed base frame and mattress set includes a memory foam mattress from Sven and Son with a split design to allow you to control each side separately. The mattress helps to keep you cool while you sleep.
This set also has a quality adjustable bed frame that can be controlled in several ways. The bed is compatible with the latest in technology to allow you to adjust the head and foot areas for complete control while you’re sleeping.
- 14″ mattress has a medium-soft density
- includes a 10 year warranty
- adjustable lumbar support helps prevent back pain and fatigue
- allows you to adjust the firmness for comfort
- includes a backlit remote control
- features 1700 maximum lift capacity
- doesn’t include a headboard or footboard
- remote control may take some practice to use with all the different controls
This adjustable bed includes the bed frame with motors and the mattress. The bed features many different advanced functions including lighting underneath and a massage function. It has independent head recline and foot recline features.
6. Split King Adjustable Bed Base
The Split King Adjustable Bed Base from Sven & Son is made of quality materials and is designed to last. This adjustable king bed unit is compatible with most mattresses that are designed for use with adjustable bed bases.
This bed from Sven & Son is easy to assemble and simple to use. The bed is designed with sturdy legs to be able to support a significant amount of weight to include the motors, the mattresses, and two occupants without any sagging over time.
- includes dual massage features
- has 2 separate remotes for different settings on each side
- folding hinge technology makes this bed lighter than many other adjustable units
- advanced remote control allows you to adjust settings easily
- bed features USB ports for charging phone and other devices
- mattress retention bar keeps your mattress in place
- legs are not adjustable
- 18-button remote may be a challenge for some to learn to use
This split-design king bed is ideal for the couple that prefers different sleeping positions. The bed allows each side to be adjusted independently with separate head and foot adjustments. It also features a remote control on each side along with massaging functions.
5. BEDBOSS Maximize 604 Adjustable Full Motion Zero Gravity Motorized Bed Base
The BEDBOSS Maximize 604 motorized bed base features zero gravity technology for comfort and support while you sleep, read, or watch TV in bed. This unit can be used with most mattresses designed for use in adjustable beds.
This bed comes in a twin XL size which makes it ideal for use with 1 person. It allows you to adjust the head and foot area separately which gives you the option to choose the best position for comfortable and supportive sleep.
- zero gravity helps relieve pressure points
- includes massage function for relaxation
- wireless remote makes is easy to control
- has a stable design to provide support
- can be used with most types of mattresses
- bed is easy to assemble
- remote may seem complicated to use for those inexperienced with adjustable beds
- getting the bed into place may require two people
This adjustable bed from BEDBOSS features massage and full adjustment options for lounging, watching TV, reading, or sleeping. The bed has adjustable legs so you can adjust the height of your bed with ease. It includes a wireless remote so you can control all the various settings.
4. Naomi Home idealBase Adjustable Massage Bed Base
The Naomi Home idealBase Adjustable Massage Bed features the latest in technology to help you sleep better and get the most out of your motorized bed. This unit is featured in queen size but is also available in full and twin XL.
This adjustable bed from Naomi Home features a 3 speed foot massage as well as head massage to help you relax and wind down before bed. It also has a mattress stopper at the end to keep your mattress in place when you’re adjusting the bed.
- legs are adjustable
- includes USB charging ports
- massager function has a timer for convenience
- comes in a beautiful neutral gray color
- is compatible with most types of mattresses
- easy to use and setup
- bed is not designed for you to get on or off while the unit is raised
- remote can be challenging to use
This adjustable bed from Naomi Home includes adjustable legs so you can choose the ideal height for your needs. The bed features massage at the head and foot areas for comfort and relaxation. You can use the include remote or download the compatible app to control the bed’s features.
3. Giantex Adjustable Massage Bed Base
The Giantex Adjustable Massage bed includes a supportive base with legs that can be adjusted to 3 different heights. This bed comes in queen or twin XL sizes. It has an emergency backup battery so you can still use the bed in the event of a power outage.
This adjustable bed base from Giantex has a neutral gray color to fit in with your bedroom decor. The bed features a mattress retention bar at the end which helps to prevent the mattress from shifting when you’re adjusting the settings.
- bed has several massaging modes
- zero gravity position helps eliminate pain on the pressure points
- includes a wireless remote control
- massager has several functions and a timer
- bed head and foot areas can be adjusted separately for reading, watching TV, or sleeping
- installation is quick and easy
- only available in two bed sizes
- connecting the electrical features may be challenging
This adjustable bed from Giantex features USB charging ports where you can charge your phone or other device easily. The bed can be used in zero gravity position to help alleviate pain on the neck, back, and other parts of the body. The massage feature is ideal to help you fall asleep relaxed.
2. HOFISH 2019 Upgraded Solid Wood Slat Adjustable Bed Frame
The HOFISH Solid Wood Slat adjustable bed frame has been recently upgraded for the 2019 season. This bed comes in twin Xl and queen sizes. It features a one-step assembly so you can have your bed up and ready to use within minutes.
This adjustable bed from HOFISH is designed with durable materials that can withstand heavy duty usage that comes from moving the adjustments daily. The bed features several technologically advanced features to increase its functionality.
- includes a backlit remote control
- motor is designed to operate noise-free
- bed legs have two height adjustments
- includes durable and solid eucalyptus slats inside the frame
- remote can be kept in the handy pocket on either side of the bed
- can be assembled in around 3 minutes
- doesn’t come in king or split king size
- not ideal for use with a decorative headboard
This easy to use adjustable bed from HOFISH has a durable and supportive design. The unit includes a remote control and features 9 programs with 2 customizable programs. It also includes adjustable legs so you can adjust the height of the bed based on your preferences.
1. iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base
The iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base is available in nearly any bed size you could want. This options is ideal for smaller bedrooms that need a twin XL or larger spaces where you want a split-king to accommodate 2 people comfortably.
This bed from iDealBed allows the head to adjust up to 70 degrees and the foot area can adjust up to 42 degrees. Each area is controlled separately so you can adjust your head and feet for comfort while reading, watching TV, or sleeping.
- has ultra-quiet motors so as not to disturb anyone during sleep
- ergonomic remote is backlit for use in the dark
- legs can be adjusted to 3 different heights
- assembly is quick and easy
- features full body massage
- is compatible with nearly any mattress
- doesn’t include wall-hugger technology to keep you closer to your night stand
- may not fit inside all bed frames
This adjustable bed from iDealBed allows you to adjust the height of the legs to make the bed functional for you. The bed is designed to fit inside most bed frames and is compatible with most mattress types and brands. The included remote has 18 buttons to help you choose among the various settings.
Adjustable beds can work well for anyone who struggles with sleeping through the night. These types of beds tend to be much pricier than a traditional bed and mattress setup but the added cost can be worth it if you’re someone who can’t sleep well on a traditional bed. Adjustable beds are also great for seniors or anyone with mobility issues who struggles to get out of a traditional flat bed.
Plus, most adjustable beds have separate settings for each side which is ideal for the couple who prefers different sleep settings. When shopping for an adjustable bed it’s helpful to read online consumer reviews. These reviews can provide you with information on the comfort, ease of use, and quality of the adjustable beds you’re considering for purchase.