A good mattress can help you get better sleep but mattresses can be quite pricey. Plus, there are so many different options available that it can sometimes be hard to make a decision when choosing a new mattress. If a new mattress is not in your budget, or you just want to make your current mattress more comfortable, you should invest in a mattress topper. They come in many styles and are available in all bed sizes.
A good mattress topper can turn an uncomfortable mattress into a supportive surface that will help you fall asleep and stay asleep all night. Many of these mattress toppers are made of memory foam. Some are even designed to help keep you cool through the night so you don’t wake up from overheating. The following is a list of the 10 best mattress toppers by consumer guides.
[amazon box=”B082SPQ4K2,B0742B6F1H,B073JTYRP5,B071JGCB18,B079M1HM2K,B07MDJX7LZ,B01H2N2DY8,B00CEMGNTE,B0792J9K7S,B01N41IPPI” /]
10. KARRISM Extra Thick Mattress Topper
The KARRISM extra-thick mattress topper is ideal for use on thin mattresses that need extra support to be comfortable. This topper is one of the thickest options available on the market.
This ultra-thick mattress topper from KARRISM is available in twin, twin XL, full, full XL, queen, Olympic queen, king, and California king sizes. It comes in dark grey or white.
- 50% thicker than most mattress pads
- filled with an ultra-plush down alternative material
- made of 100% cotton which is completely breathable to help you stay cool
- supports your neck, back, and shoulders to prevent pain
- ultra-thick design works well on thinner mattresses that aren’t comfortable on their own
- baffle box design keeps the filling in place
- may be too soft for those who prefer to sleep on a firm bed
- has a slight odor once unpackaged which requires you to air out the topper for 24 hours before use
This thick mattress topper is filled with a comfortable down alternative material. It has a baffle box design with stitches that keep the filling in place. This unit is machine washable for convenience.
9. Olee Sleep Tri-Folding Memory Foam Topper
The Olee Sleep tri-folding memory foam topper has a unique design that makes it useful for many different circumstances. It can be used to add temporary sleeping space to your home.
This topper can also be used to make a twin size bed more comfortable. It could also fit on top of some futons or day beds to make your sleeping space more supportive.
- 4″ thick to provide comfort and support when used on the floor or other surfaces
- can be used for guests, camping, dorm rooms, and other uses
- folds up when not in use for storage or travel
- comes compressed in a box for quick and easy installation in your home
- made of memory foam
- can also be folded to be used as seating
- needs to be opened quickly once received so it can return to its normal shape and thickness
- may slide around when used on a bed or other surface
This topper from Olee Sleep is designed with versatility in mind. It has a folding design that allows you to use it for sleeping or lounging. It can be placed on the floor or other surfaces for added support and comfort.
8. Zinus 1.5 Inch Swirl Gel Memory Foam Air Flow Topper
The Zinus 1.5″ swirl gel memory foam air flow mattress topper is designed to help keep you cool while you sleep. It has a traditional design that helps support the body and prevent pain.
This mattress topper from Zinus comes in many sizes. The memory foam in this topper is infused with green tea and is durable to hold its shape and last for many years.
- topper is 1.5″ thick which makes it ideal for use on mattresses of any thickness
- comes in many sizes
- green tea extract helps reduce the buildup of odors and bacteria
- lightweight and easy to put on your bed
- available in twin, full, queen, and king
- comes with a 5-year warranty
- may not be thick enough for those who need extreme support
- the topper has a slight chemical odor when first removed from the packaging
This mattress topper from Zinus is made from memory foam with green tea extract infused. The topper comes in 4 sizes and is 1.5″ thick to add support and comfort to old or uncomfortable mattresses.
7. Zinus AZ-GTFT-150T 1.5 Inch Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress Topper
The Zinus AZ-GTFT-150T memory foam mattress topper is designed to keep its shape even after years of use. The memory foam is high-quality and helps provide support to the entire body.
This memory foam mattress topper from Zinus comes in twin, full, queen, king, and short queen sizes. It is 1.5″ thick which makes it great for use on mattresses of any thickness.
- memory foam is infused with green tea to prevent odors and bacteria
- includes a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- flat design works well for those who prefer a firmer support
- lightweight and easy to put in place on your mattress
- resistant to the growth of bacteria
- foam is certified for durability, performance, and content
- may not be thick enough for anyone who needs extreme back support
- needs 48 hours to fully expand before use
This mattress topper from Zinus is durable and designed to last for years. It adds support and comfort to old or saggy mattresses to extend the life of your mattress.
6. LUCID 2-Inch Ventilated Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper
The LUCID 2″ ventilated gel-infused memory foam mattress topper comes in twin, twin XL, full, full XL, queen, king, and California king sizes.
This mattress topper adds softness and pressure-relieving support to any uncomfortable mattress. It’s thin enough to be used on even the thickest mattresses but is still very supportive.
- memory foam is infused with gel for added comfort
- ventilated design improves air flow so you don’t overheat while sleeping
- comes compressed for easy installation on your existing mattress
- made of durable memory foam
- adds support to any type of brand of mattress
- budget-friendly when compared to many other mattress toppers
- may retain a slight smell when removed from the packaging
- not ideal for anyone who prefers extreme firmness for pain relief
This mattress topper from LUCID is 2″ thick. It’s designed to add softness and comfort to any existing mattress. It comes in many sizes and is made to hold its shape for many years of use.
5. Milemont Mattress Topper
The Milemont mattress topper comes in twin, full, queen, and king sizes. This topper is made from a comfortable and supportive memory foam that’s made to keep its shape, even after many years of use.
This mattress topper from Milemont is a good option for anyone looking for a quality mattress topper on a budget. It’s 2″ thick which is ideal for use on most brands and styles of mattresses.
- gel-infused memory foam helps regulate your temperature while you sleep
- includes a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer
- ventilated design promotes better airflow
- helps keep your spine properly aligned and relieves pressure points
- foam is made without toxic chemicals
- thin enough to be used on thicker mattresses
- may not provide enough support for those who prefer a firm mattress
- needs to be allowed to reinflate for around 48 hours after being removed from the packaging
This mattress topper from Milemont is made from gel-infused memory foam. It comes in several sizes and is 2″ thick. It’s designed to promote air circulation so you don’t get hot during the night.
4. LUCID 2 Inch 5 Zone Lavender Memory Foam Twin Mattress Topper
The LUCID 2″ 5 zone lavender memory foam mattress topper comes in many sizes. It’s made of durable foam that maintains its thickness and doesn’t get worn spots after use.
This mattress topper from LUCID has 5 body zones to maximize your comfort while you sleep. This topper can be used with any mattress and should fit easily under most sheets with deeper pockets.
- 5 different textured zones help relieve pressure points to reduce pain
- memory foam is infused with the relaxing scent of lavender
- textured design helps improve breathability
- lightweight and easy to install on your existing mattress
- lavender scent helps you relax and sleep better
- provides added support to relieve neck, back, and leg pain
- may be too hot for those who prefer a cool sleeping environment
- lavender scent may not last as long as expected
This lavender-infused memory foam mattress topper is budget-friendly and lightweight. The memory foam has different textures throughout the topper to provide different levels of support and comfort to your body.
3. Sleep Innovations 4-inch Dual Layer Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper
The Sleep Innovations 4″ dual-layer gel memory foam mattress topper is well-made and very supportive. The dual-layer design provides pressure point relief to prevent back, neck, and leg pain.
This mattress topper is designed to be comfortable for side sleepers, back sleepers, and stomach sleepers. It’s perfect for turning an old or uncomfortable mattress into a supportive sleeping surface.
- comes in twin, full, queen, king, and California king sizes
- has 2″ of fiber fill and a second 2″ layer of memory foam
- cooling gel infused in the memory foam helps circulate air
- ideal for those who overheat at night since it has the cooling gel feature
- thicker than most other mattress toppers for added support
- made of hypoallergenic materials
- dual-layer design means it may not fit under all types of sheets
- pricier than many other mattress toppers
This mattress topper from Sleep Innovations has a dual-layer design with fiber fill and memory foam. It’s designed to keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
2. Linenspa 2 Inch Gel Swirl Memory Foam Topper
The Linenspa 2″ gel swirl memory foam mattress topper has the ideal thickness to work with most mattress types and brands. The memory foam is durable and designed to keep its shape even after years of use.
This memory foam mattress topper from Linenspa comes in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king sizes. It’s lightweight but sturdy enough to provide support throughout the night so you wake up without pain.
- memory foam is infused with gel to help keep you cool
- topper is 2″ thick which allows it to fit easily under most sheets
- foam conforms to your body for proper spine alignment
- doesn’t cause you to get hot like many other types of memory foam
- budget-friendly price
- lightweight design makes it easy to add to your existing mattress
- may not be supportive enough for those who prefer a firm mattress
- needs around 48 hours of airing before the chemical smell goes away
This mattress topper from Linenspa is 2″ thick. It’s made with gel-infused memory foam to help keep you cool. This unit is affordable and ideal for use on any brand or style of mattress.
1. LINENSPA 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper
The LINENSPA 2″ gel-infused memory foam mattress topper comes in the following sizes: twin, twin XL, full, full XL, short queen, queen, king, and California king.
This mattress topper is made from durable memory foam which means that it keeps its shape over time. The thickness of this topper means it can work on most types of mattresses.
- memory foam helps distribute weight evenly for pain-free sleep
- infused with temperature-regulating gel to prevent overheating
- comes with a 3-year warranty
- available in many sizes
- lightweight and easy to install
- doesn’t have a ventilated design like some other options
- may not be firm enough for some
This mattress topper from LINENSPA is 2″ thick and is made from gel-infused memory foam. It comes in many different sizes. This topper helps keep you cool and comfortable all night for a restful sleep.
Mattress toppers tend to be much more affordable than purchasing a new mattress. They can be used to extend the life of your older mattress or to make any mattress more comfortable and supportive. Mattress toppers come in several styles with some being better than others. The best topper is not necessarily the most expensive but it is helpful to do some research when choosing a mattress topper with all the different options available.
Most mattress toppers are made of some type of foam. Memory foam is comfortable but it can cause some people to get hot while they’re sleeping. If you tend to get hot while you sleep, it’s helpful to choose a mattress topper with cooling effects. Some can make your mattress feel firmer while others can be used to create a softer sleeping surface. Most importantly, read the consumer reviews before purchasing your new mattress topper. These reviews can help you choose the based option based on price and comfort.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.